Face-Painting - Balloon Animals - Magic
Watertown / Ft. Drum / Northern NY
click here for Facebook email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah (Fifi) loves to make kids laugh and makes sure that there is fun for everyone. She is an experienced entertainer at:
Besides birthday parties and company picnics, here are some public events where Sarah or Fifi will be entertaining with face-painting and/or balloon animals in the near future:
2019 Events Coming Soon!
Here is how Sarah/Fifi’s average party goes. She can also include some fun and lively games for longer parties.
· I start the party with some awesome face-painting. For smaller parties we can do full faces, for larger groups I can do cheek or arm art.
· Then there is a fun comedy magic show which lasts 10-15 minutes, with lots of audience participation and volunteers. The birthday child gets extra attention and some special give-aways.
· after the magic show I make balloon animals for everyone - each child gets one balloon animal, but the birthday child gets extra special creations
· of course, all this is done with funny jokes, gags, and general goofing off with the kids
What does Fifi need?
Sarah/Fifi brings everything she needs.
· For face-painting she has her own table and face painting chair, but if you can provide a small table space, that means less stuff she has to carry in.
· For the magic show she needs an area where there is no one behind her or on the sides of the performing area. Everyone must be in front to get a good view of the show.
· Balloon animals – she’s got everything she needs and is very flexible.
If you have ANY questions about planning for the party, please call 315-771-5550 and ask for Fifi!
· Feed the guests early in the party so they can enjoy themselves for the rest of the activities.
· The ideal length for a children’s party is 2-3 hours.
· Kids don’t need a whole lot of activities, but a few well-planned ones will make the party great!